We are pleased to offer a free 21-day evaluation licence of Digital Gravelometer to enable you determine its suitability for your application. This is the fully featured software, not a slimmed-down version of it: the only limitation is that it will cease to function at the end of the evaluation period.
Before downloading and installing the software you should review the System requirements and the terms of the Evaluation Software Licence Agreement. You will be required to confirm that you accept these terms during the installation of the software. In particular, please note that the software is licensed only for the purpose of evaluating its suitability for your application – all other uses are prohibited. If you decide to purchase a full licence, you will also need to agree to the terms of either the Commercial or Academic Software Licence Agreement, details of which are available from the Licence terms page.
My computer meets the minimum system requirements and I agree to the terms of the Evaluation Software Licence Agreement. I am ready to download Digital Gravelometer now. Note: this is a 110 MB file.
Click the link above and save the installation file to a temporary directory. Run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You must be logged on to your computer as an administrator to install the software.
- During the installation of the Matlab Component Runtime (required by Digital Gravelometer), make sure you select the option to install this for 'Everyone' if you want other users to be able to use the software.
- When installation is complete, launch Digital Gravelometer once from an administrator account (so that it can initialise properly). Subsequent executions may be made from any account.
- When Digital Gravelometer is launched, the activation dialogue is displayed. The codes on this page are required if you choose to purchase a full license for the software. Click Continue>> to load the evaluation version of Digital Gravelometer.
- Depending on the specification of the computer on which it installed, the software may take several minutes to load. Please be patient.
If you experience difficulties installing or running Digital Gravelometer, please review the troubleshooting page and the online documentation.
Purchasing a full licence
After trying the software, we are sure that you will decide to purchase a full licence. There is no need to download and install the software again – simply unlock the application with the activation code that we provide after your purchase is completed. To ensure uninterrupted use of the software, we recommend purchasing a full licence before the trial period expires to allow time for receipt of your signed licence agreement and for the payment to clear. Visit the Purchase page for more information.