Thank you for your interest in purchasing Digital Gravelometer.
If you have not already done so, please download the software from the Free trial page and use the 21-day evaluation period to ensure that it meets your requirements. To ensure uninterrupted use of the software, we recommend purchasing a full licence before the evaluation period expires to allow time for the processing of your order and payment to clear. We regret that we cannot release the activation code until payment has been received.
We offer two licensing options:
- Commercial licence: £1000 (unrestricted use).
- Academic licence: £500 (limited to use within degree-granting educational institutions for the purposes of non-commercial academic research and as a teaching tool).
Both licences are perpetual and give you the right to use the software on a single machine. For further information on the licence conditions, please see the licence terms page.
Please contact us for volume licensing options and prices.
All prices are in UK pounds sterling and are exclusive of sales tax:
- Orders from outside the EU are not subject to sales tax
- Orders from within the UK are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
- Non-VAT registered organisations and individuals within the EU are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
- VAT registered organisations within the EU (but outside the UK) will not have VAT added and are responsible for payment of tax in their own country.
How to buy
If you have not already done so, please download the software from the Free trial page and satisfy yourself that it meets your requirements.
If you wish to pay by cheque or bank transfer:
- Download the order form ( pdf: 91 KB) and appropriate software licence agreement:
(Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Complete the order form. Remember to include the Site Code and MID shown at the top of the dialogue box when you run Digital Gravelometer (more info). These codes are required for us to generate your software activation code.
- Return the order form, a signed copy of the appropriate Licence Agreement and your payment or purchase order, to the address on the form.
- If you require an invoice before payment is released, please indicate this on the order form and enclose a purchase order.
- Once we receive your order, confirmation will be sent by return. The activation code (and instructions on how to unlock the software) will be sent as soon as payment is received.
The 21-day evaluation licence is provided so that you can satisfy yourself that the software is fit for the purpose for which you wish to use it. The issuing of an activation code is the equivalent of breaking the security seal on physical software packaging and we regret that we are unable to offer a refund after the activation code has been dispatched.
Identifying the Site Code and MID
The activation code used to unlock the software at the end of the evaluation period is unique to each individual computer. In order to generate the activation code we require the Site Code and MID shown in the dialogue box when you launch Digital Gravelometer: